Friday, 23 October 2015
Friday, 25 September 2015
Bosley Disaster Appeal
A huge explosion at Bosley Wood Treatment on 17th July devastated the village of Bosley.
Fire chiefs described the site as a 'scene of devastation',
We were later to find out that four workers had sadly lost their lives in the explosion, and dozens of others have been affected in various ways.
To help raise vital funds for the people affected we have donated a large number of silicone wristbands.
Give us a call on 01260 273792 to get your wristband.
All proceeds go to the Bosley Disaster Appeal Fund.
Friday, 20 March 2015
Congratulations to Gemfest
We have chosen Gemfest to receive their Festival Wristbands FREE as part of our Give Something to Charity award.
Lets all support Gemfest and Hospiscare with what they are doing for such a fantastic cause.
Friday, 16 January 2015
Print on Mugs
Print your logo or photo on a great range of mugs!
We specialise in corporate and company orders.
Full colour personalised mugs with no minimum order and no artwork charges.
- Inexpensive purchase costs
- Advertise your business to current & new customers
- Nearly 50% of people in the office will drink 4 or more cups of coffee or tea in one day
- Your customers get something unique and personalised
- Continuously advertise your company to your customers and their friends
- Introduce new products, services and facilities
- Generate sales lead
- Mugs are on peoples desks 365 days a year
- Huge bespoke range of products available
- Available in a huge variety of colours
- Suitable for every industry
Give us a call with your enquiry and to find out which mug styles are available.
Next day delivery available on request
Friday, 9 January 2015
OUR TOP 10 TIPS FOR FESTIVAL SURVIVAL
1. Make a note of all the acts you want to see before you set off, so you know exactly where you need to be and when.
2. Plan your journey. Whether you're travelling by car, train, bus or boat, you don't want to spend hours stuck in traffic or delayed by over-running roadworks or something.
3. Arrive early to bag yourself a good camping spot. Stay close to all the action but away from Portaloos or shower facilities.
4. Pack plenty of sun cream - no one looks good sporting lobster chic.
5. Stock up on loo roll and antibacterial hand gels - festival toilets aren't known for five-star hygiene standards.
6. Prepare for all weathers. Pack a mixture of vests, T-shirts, hoodies and maybe even a poncho to stay cosy and stylish come rain or shine.
7. Establish a clear meeting point in case your group gets separated. Don't just rely on everyone having a phone with battery or signal.
8. Stay hydrated, especially if the sun decides to make an appearance. Make sure you know where the water points are located to refill water bottles.
9. Keep cash and valuables on you at all times. Tents aren't secure and petty theft is rife at festivals.
10. Most importantly, have fun and take plenty of photos.